Friday, September 18, 2009

Aniston Curprised by cancer news of Pal's


JENNIFER ANISTON had to be surprised emough on the red carpet of her latest premiere on Tuesday night (15Sep09) - when JENNIFER ANISTON received a special message from the sick girl she helped fight cancer.
JENNIFER ANISTON appeared in 2008 TV ads for St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Los Angeles alongside little Ellie, a patient who was receiving treatment there for a tumour on her brain.
The pair clicked instantly and became pals on the set - and TV news show Access Hollywood delivered a very special video message to the former Friends star at the Love Happens premiere.
Ellie, seven, said, "I wanted to say hi and I just wanted to let you know I'm cancer free."
Jenifer Aniston gasped and then turned to presenter Billy Bush and said, "You just want to get me all choked up before I go in. That's a beautiful thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Micheal Jackson's Story

Top Celebrities Video